- What shipping methods are there?
We send orders with POSTNORD, UPS, DHL, SCHENKER, BRING, DSV.
- What rules apply to returns?
- Send us a message in our contact form if you want to make a return. To be able to handle your return, we need your name and order number.
- Returns must be sent to our return address. When you return an item due to a canceled purchase, you as a customer are responsible for the shipping cost.
Boulevard Media AB
183 74 Täby
- What rules and conditions apply to complaints?
- When will I get my money back?
Right of return within 14 days of purchase.
The right applies to purchases from www.boulevard49.se
- The products must be unchanged and in the original packaging
- A proof of purchase must be presented
- Refunds are subject to control of the supplier\'s terms
- The refund amount does not include shipping costs from the seller to the customer and from the customer to the seller
- The refund policy does not apply to personal, used or washed items
We invite you to contact our support team for more instructions.
Please note that Boulevard 49 cannot be held responsible for returns made without our prior permission from our team.
Right of withdrawal / Complaint *
We follow the law on distance contracts according to the Swedish Consumer Agency\'s recommendations. According to the Distance Contracts Act, you have the right to return ordered faultless goods without stating any reason. Notice of this must be given as soon as possible, but no later than within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the goods (does not apply to specially ordered goods). There is always a guarantee on the products you buy (1 year). If you can prove that there is a manufacturing defect in the product, you always get new parts, however, the warranty does not apply in the event of wear and tear. You pay the return shipping yourself.
To continue with a return, please fill in ours kontaktformulär.